Understanding EDR, MFA and other fun terms!
Being a great IT partner means staying ahead of the curve. Knowing how to protect against a threat before it becomes an issue. As cyber crime grows, your IT provide stays at the forefront and helps protect you from threats. Understanding the terms is not easy, you don’t have to be an expert but you do need to know how to protect yourself in case something happens. When was the last time you checked in with your provider? If it has been over six months, it’s time to reach out and ask some vital questions.
In our efforts to continue being Ridiculously Helpful, we developed a Quick Safety Check!
Here is what you need to know:
- Do you have EDR? Do you know what EDR (End Point Detection and Response) is?
- Is Multi Factor Implementation or MFA part of your daily security?
- Have you or your team completed Cyber Threat Training? Are you confident someone in your office won’t click on “that” link?
- Do you have Cyber Insurance Compliance?
- Have you done Cyber Penetration Testing?
- When was your last Risk Assessment? Is it documented?
If you answer YES to all of these then you can sleep more soundly at night. If you didn’t, call your IT provider. Or better yet, call us. We can help walk you though the process. First, we will help you understand what you need to know and why. Then we can help develop a plan to get you moving in the right direction.
Being the leader in IT and Managed services in Indianapolis takes work and dedication. Our trusted team of advisors can help you. It’s our job to be Cyber Security Experts and make sure your business is protected. Reach out to us today!