Feb 09 – Let’s Talk Cyber Security
Technology shouldn’t be a necessary evil. Technology should be a necessary good. We realize that given all the unsettling news about hacking, cryptolocker, ransomware and data losses you might have some concerns. Rightfully so!
Here’s what we will discuss and please bring plenty of questions:
- Current cyber threats, myths and facts.
- How to rate our current technology provider or your in-house I.T. team.
- Strategies to train employees.
- Compliance fun like PCI (credit cards) and HIPPA (health related).
- Cyber insurance and what you need to know before you sign up.
- Business continuity plan, just in case.
- Tough love about the wild, wild West of technology and the internet.
You will leave better educated and backed by some checklists to get you started.
It’s time to take cyber and network security seriously and we will help get to a safer place.
Our approachable geniuses will be on hand to answer questions and help you leap forward.
Ongoing: Facebook LIVE Events
Join us as we host Facebook LIVE events to discuss cyber security, managed IT and so much more.
LIKE LEAP Managed IT on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss out!